Are you making the most of your shelter in place time?
Athletes that achieve great things on the diamond and in life do things differently.
Hard 90 Baseball Owner Eric Walczykowski wrote The Hard 90 Mindset to offer amateur athletes and their parents a look into a process and philosophy behind some of the most successful Hard 90 Alumni (and business executives.)
The COVID 19 Shelter in Place offers athletes that aspire to accomplish great things an opportunity to separate from the pack.
Athletes that subscribe to the Hard 90 Mindset will:
1. Set goals they want to accomplish academically and athletically
2. Plan their days to include academic studying, athletic training and downtime
3. Stay connected to their team and coaches
4. Read about baseball to sharpen their mind
5. Review their plan weekly to assess progress and to plan the next week
6. High school athletes should include test prep (SAT or ACT studying) and recruiting as part of their daily activities
Hard 90 is supporting this process for athletes:
1. Team members receive a 6 day / week workout and a weekly check in with a coach
2. Trio members receive a personalized 6 day / week workout and 3 check ins / week
3. Combine members receive a personalized 6 day / week workout and 3 check ins / week
4. $25 virtual private lessons
Stay on the path!